Each year, The Resort at Port Ludlow contributes to up to 300 different causes and organizations in an effort to make a positive difference to our local community. However, due to the overwhelming number of requests for donations benefitting many worthy causes that we receive, please allow up to six weeks for our response.
Because we are a small, Pacific Northwest resort and due to the volume of requests that we approve each year, only requests that adhere to the procedures listed below will be reviewed individually for consideration and receive a written response.
1. All requests must be made in writing on organization letterhead.
2. Requests should include the name and title of the contact person, complete mailing address and phone number, and the date and details of the fundraising event, if applicable.
3. Requests should include a brief summary of the organization, including a clear description of its purpose or mission, those who benefit from it, and the geographic area in which it operates.
4. All requests must be received a minimum of 60 days in advance.
5. Preference will typically be given to local organizations and causes.
6. The Resort at Port Ludlow does not provide monetary donations of any kind, for any event.
7. At this time, we are unable to accept phone calls requesting a donation or inquiring about the status of a donation.
Written requests should be mailed to:
The Resort at Port Ludlow
Attn: Director of Marketing
70 Breaker Lane
Port Ludlow, WA 98365